People in the country and even abroad have been expressing concerns over reports of a fire incident in Aso Rock Villa, the seat of the Nigerian government.
I would like to clarify that there was no fire inside the Presidential Villa.
In the evening of Saturday, March 6, a fire broke out burning shrubs between the outer wire fence and walls surrounding the Villa, precisely in the area between the Villa and the Barracks, towards Asokoro.
The hearth, as being speculated, may have began from a passerby losing a burning cigarette. The Federal Fire Service will verify the cause for it after they entire their investigation.
It suffices to say that this bush fire, which began and ended outdoor the fringe walls of the Villa, changed into seamlessly contained by means of fire stations of the State House and the one nearby from the Federal Fire Service. No lack of lifestyles, no loss by any means to constructing and assets turned into recorded.
We thank nicely-that means Nigerians for expressed issues.