Warri _____ The Peoples Democratic Party, PDP Ward 7 Ayakoromo in Burutu Local Government Area of Delta State, yesterday 7th March, 2020 has elected Prince. Kelvin Perekeme as the Chairman of the Ward according to the party guidelines and directives.
Prince Kelvin who was unanimously adopted and worn the election unopposed with six votes, thank and appreciated Ward 7 PDP leaders as well as Ayakoromo PDP family for given him the opportunity to serve the party under the capacity as Chairman. He expressed satisfaction over the peaceful conduct of the Congress, noting that he will not disappoint the leaders and the entire Ward 7 PDP family for the responsibility bestowed on him.
According to him, said; ” My regime as Chairman of our great party Ward 7 will witness tremendous change and greater development. I will operate a collective responsibility whereby everybody’s opinion will be respected. I want to assure my leaders that l will remain loyal and work harder for the progress of the party. My regime will carry everybody along, that is, ‘you chop l chop government’. All l need is your cooperation and support, Prince Kelvin Perekeme noted.”
However, the official inauguration and swear- in ceremony will take place on 21st March, 2020 at PDP Secretariat, Burutu Local Government headquarters, Burutu lsland. Thereafter, reception at Ward 7 headquarters, Ayakoromo Federated Community, Ayakoromo, the statement adds.
Meanwhile, he was elected alongside other sixteen officials. Among them are;
1. Chairman- Kelvin Perekeme
2. Vice Chairman- Alex Orounane
3. Secretary- Miens Brialade
4. Woman Leader- Doris Ogboye
5. Youth Leader- Ebizimo Tamani
6. Ass. Sec- David Yeidi
7. Organising Sec- Timi Yingomone
8. Treasurer- Maxwell Eteimene
9. Publicity Sec- Charlse Oyinbi Onduku
10. Legal Adviser- Barr. Wenebokefe Obiri
11. Auditor- Ebikeme Obosu Pere
12. Financial Sec- lsaac Ozobo
13. Ayafou Oweikeyor- Ex-officio
14. Kudubu Brisibe- Ex-officio
15. Ebiarede Kitua- Ex-officio
16. Rose Ogbolakumo- Ex-officio
17. Field Eyenanaotu- Ex-officio and the three Ad-hoc delegates as follows:
1. Oweizide Eneyezitua
2. Tukpe.N.Oroso and
3. Chief.C.C.Apiakise respectively.